TO VISIT THE TABLE OF CONTENTS,
TO READ A BRIEF OF THE BOOK,
Buy the paper book $8.95 plus $4.00 S&H.
...or, to get a FREE E-BOOK: click here
Or, if you would like to help promote this book....
Please be assured that no one will ever profit from this book.
Browse Book Excerpts
- Have you, as a Christian, ever doubted the Biblical accounts of Creation? Has evolution ever gotten to you – just a little? Have you ever thought that perhaps science is right, that dinosaurs really did roam the earth and that perhaps the earth (and mankind) is more than 6000 years old? Pg.12.
- His continuous evaluation of their progress (explained shortly) confirms that plants and animals naturally reproduced - gradually filling the earth with their kind (Gen.1:22-24). Pg.18.
- It is important to note that God did not judge the creation of man and woman (Gen.1:27) - He blessed them. This fact tells me that the man God created in Genesis (Gen.1:26-28) - did not evolve. Science can find no evidence that Modern Man evolved from an earlier man. Pg.19.
- God did not divide His work into six sessions because He was limited as to how much He could do in one session. There was another reason. Pg.48.
- If God's exampled seven-day Sabbatical week is not the important factor then why didn't God complete Creation in a single day? Why did it take him six days? Pg.56.
- This book will meticulously align the days of Creation to the scientifically identified epochs of Earth's evolution. The similarities are mind-boggling. Pg.55.
- If infinite energy created the big bang, then infinite energy existed in the absence of time. And if infinite energy existed in the absence of time, then infinite energy is eternal. If three-dimensional space did not exist before the big bang, then infinite energy is also non-dimensional. If infinite energy caused the big bang, then infinite energy is all powerful, eternal, and cognizant. Are you getting the picture, Mr. Hawking? Pg.60.
- Science denies that man has a spirit so quite naturally scientists cannot commune with God who is Spirit. Occasionally they attempt to carnally commune with Him, but God does not respond to carnal flesh. Because they get no carnally detectable response - like good scientists - they conclude that God does not exist. Silly scientists; God is spirit. He does not strive with flesh. He will respond only to your spirit. Pg.66.
- The weird and absurd conjectures of physicists concerning the origin of our universe, and thusly of matter, have created embarrassing bickering within their own community. I am appalled that our school systems so avidly teach their theoretical conjectures as absolute facts. Pg.82.
- Silly scientists! Because you find the basic ingredients of life in meteors and/or comets, or because Mars rocks may contain amino acids, that doesn't mean that life as we know it was not purposely placed on Earth. Pg.96.
- The Cambrian Explosion is defined by science as a day (era) in time (about a half billion years ago), when thousands upon thousands of complex life-forms, suddenly and inexplicably, popped up in a world consisting previously of only simple life-forms. Science can find no link (connection) between the earlier simple life-forms and the spontaneous materialization of the complex life-forms of the Cambrian era. Pg.97.
- The spontaneous appearance of so many complex life forms in such a brief span of the evolutionary clock is shredding to bits the very fabric of “bug” evolutionists: science is refuting science. Darwinism seems to have a leak in its bucket. Pg.183.
- In the beginning God carefully selected Earth from among the (millions?) of ice covered rogue planets endlessly orbiting the black hole of our galaxy and gravitationally maneuvered it into an orbit of our sun between Venus and Mars. And, there was light (Gen.1:3) upon comet-like Earth for the very first time. Around village campfires early storytellers would have simply said: And God said, Let there be light and there was light. They would not have discussed planetary positioning, axial tilt, or rotation. And they would not have discussed strength of luminosity; they would have simply said ...and God saw (judged) the light (upon Earth) that it was good (Gen.2:4). Pg.120.
- Biblical teachings that Earth had one great light (v.3) long before it had a second great light (v.16-18) preceded scientific discoveries of that fact by about 4500 years. Pg.142.
- Please note that the second great light did not help initiate rotation, it aided the rule of pre-existing rotation. Pg.144.
- And darkness was upon the face of the deep (the waters of early Earth were lifeless) because the life-giving Spirit (the Holy Spirit - I Cor.15:45) had not yet moved upon the face of the waters. Pg.138.
- ...the unfounded assumption that Earth was born of Sol's original cloud of dust and gases does not account for Earth's water. Pg.134
- Great and mighty Earthquakes ...before men were upon Earth? Does the Bible really say ...before men were upon Earth (Re.16:18, Job 20:4)? Pg.170.
- And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass (Gen.1:11): the plant life that had begun in the oceans then began to take root on the dry land. The term grass is metaphoric of basic plant life that originiated the use of roots to extract water from the ground. Pg.180.
- The Bible has been teaching earth-bound (non-flight) fowl for thousands of years, but the words were sealed: the words could not have been understood until recent scientific discoveries verified that dinosaurs (at least most of them) were fowl. Pg.188.
- Fish, fowl, whales and other aquatic animals were brought forth by the waters during the fifth day (era) of Creation; the fifth day was the scientifically identified epochs of Jurassic and Cretaceous. Pg.199.
- The sixth day was the era of giant land animals - both mammalian and reptilian. These animals as brought forth by the earth (Gen.1:24) are the animals that evolved on dry land in the scientifically identified epoch of Pleistocene. Pg.199.
- Can there be any doubt that a Creator is involved when a new species pops up - fully developed. The missing link that science so proudly flaunts in the face of Christians confirms Bible teachings that a totally new man - Modern Man - was created as a replacement for Cave Man. Pg.207.
- ...if the entirety of mankind was destroyed by the great flood, if the sons of Noah were the only seeds left on the planet, why would God feel the need to establish a covenant with Noah and his seeds? Pg.275.
- ...scientific confirmation. Climatologists tell us that a climatic warming trend resulting in extreme global flooding began about 7000 B.C. and maxed out about 3000 B.C. Pg.277.
- The “unsealed” message of Eve's creation (Gen.2:21-22) was meant for only our generation. No previous generation of mankind could have understood what the Holy Spirit is saying to the churches concerning how Eve was Created. Pg.284.
- ...the greatest contributing factors to the Muslim downfall will be the cessation of American oil dollars to Muslim nations. America’s indebted and failing economy will soon demand that America drill for its own oil on its own lands. When you see this happen – perhaps under the next presidency – you will know that the end is near, even at the doors. Pg.321.
Buy the paper book at $8.95 plus $4.00 S&H. 328 pages of proof.
...OR, TO GET A FREE E-BOOK CLICK: FREE E-BOOK
Our thanks are extended to NASA: for the beautiful space pictures taken from the Hubble telescope.